trešdiena, 2013. gada 16. janvāris

HeY GiRl

Hallo guys just not girls My friend Sir_Lego_Boy is so sweet My name is Luizi so if you see me in Minecraft just then chat like this Hi Luizi and then im will see who is it So im play really much of lans because im like a hangout with friends im will writhe really much right now because im wan't you people to hear me and comment about me okay Im got Admin on Sir_Lego_Boy server im was the first girl in the server thats so awsome just it is not awsome for you guys When you all guys and girls will come to that server im will give you somthing 1. girl gets GM 1 okay 2. guy gets VIP+  thats all . Oh and im you get Admin or Owner don't Grief or Ban admins or People okay Bye guys and girls Play Minecraft has well Notch plays it bye !!!!!




Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru